Thank you all so much for your patience as we were waiting to hear back on all of our approvals today. However, we are very sad to say the race is cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19. We did not receive all of the approvals needed from our area authorities.
As a reminder we have 2 options for entrants:
- Partial refund, less some costs we have had to pay to date, will be sent to the entrants shortly. Please confirm your address with us as most people will receive their refund via check.
- Or, by 23 May please let us know if you would rather roll over to 2021. If you roll over, please note that you are still obliged to meet Race qualifications in 2021.
Hope to see you all next year, first Saturday in June!
And better luck for the rest of the years races!!
Ray, Wynne and Race Management.